Juggling Video by Craig Rusbult (made in 2009, just for fun)
Another option is Do It Yourself Juggling if you think
it might be more fun for you to DO IT than to just watch !
(+ why learning to juggle took me 12 years & 45 minutes)
My juggling video (3:02) has three sections: juggling with 3-4-5 balls (0:52) while dancing & monkey-juggling (1:10), then with clubs & more dancing (1:00) including a 2-second “time warp” mysteriously
inserted by the software, iMovie '08.
more: You can see this video – along with cute videos of our fluffy-and-happy doggy (plus playful grandchildren visiting her wonderful new home) – in my youtube channel.
a confession: Yes, I'm a “better juggler” when I can edit out the drops. :<)
slowing down my slowdown: The video includes two jumps onto a 30" table at 60 years old, allowed by slowing down my rate of slowdown (while growing old), so I'll have a younger Satchel Paige Age.
photos from the video
and two cartoons (skiing & juggling) by Frank Clark
Here is MUSIC for the 3 sections,
and links to Amazon for the mp3 files.
1. On Green Dolphin Street by The Tony Rice Unit,
2. Dig - featuring Miles Davis and Sonny Rollins,
(maybe this is not available as a digital single?),
3. Djangology by Stephane Grappelli.
I like this music (especially 1 and 3), have bought all 3 files.
There also are three files of my longer original video (3:54) that was condensed to 3:02 by shortening the final two parts from 1:43+1:19 to 1:10+1:00. (the original section-times were 0:52 - 1:43 - 1:19, later condensed to 0:52 - 1:10 - 1:00)
• Higher-Quality Video — 3:54, 19 MB, 696 kb/s (600 video + 96 audio), size 640x480, 30 frames/s
(similar to the "juggling video" above, which is 16 MB, 730 kb/s (600 + 128), 640x480, 30 frames/s)
• Lower-Quality Video — 3:54, 8 MB, 299 kb/s (235 + 64), size 320x240, 15 frames/s
• Short Video (with editing) – 3:02, 16 MB, 732 kb/s (600 + 96), 640x480, 30 frames/s